Thursday, July 4, 2024

Playing Catch Up!

Hi all,

Once again, I'm apologizing for the long delay between posts ... I do tend to post more on Facebook and Instagram if you are looking for current stuff faster, haha! 

I'll be doing catch up posts for the next covering my almost completed first year of being with Stampin' Up! and some of the many creations made, beginning with these ... these are 8 card fronts (just needing to be added to the card bases) that used a 4 cards from one piece of cardstock technique. I mainly used Seaside Wishes, Seaside Turtle and Beauty of the Deep as well as digging out some embossing folders. 

Essentially you stamp in each corner of the cardstock page, and then cut them into four cards - from there, you can finish them however you like. I also like to use up the bits and bobs I have on my desk - use up what ya got!



I love the ocean and am so grateful to live by it. Some mornings when I open the window, I can smell the ocean and that totally makes my day!

Enjoy your day!

Products Used:
Sea Turtle (stamps)
Beauty of the Deep (stamps, dies)


No comments:

Post a Comment