Monday, August 6, 2012

I Miss the Beach!

Hello!  

I just had to get into the craft room today but was feeling under-inspired so I pulled out a stamp set I HAD to have - but of course hadn't used yet - to see what came of it ... I love the beach and wish we still went up to Parksville for our week of bliss but we haven't done that in more than a few years now ... maybe again in a couple of years once everyone has settled down a bit ... in the meantime, here is a card that brings the beach to me - any day spent at the beach is indeed a "Perfect Day"!  [Thanks Nancy for reminding me about this set!]
Materials Used (CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Perfect Day stamp set, Baker's Twine from the Neutral assortment, Cocoa Ink (to sponge the edges), and the Edge Distresser, SU! Crumb Cake ink, SU! Dimensionals, Momento Tuxedo Black ink, and paper that I'm trying to use up from I don't remember where!

No comments:

Post a Comment