Made it using the Artiste cartridge and it was so fun to make! I used White Daisy cardstock and other miscellaneous supplies to finish him off - can't wait to pop in some battery operated tea lights in the bottom 2 layers - he's going to look so cute all lit up!
Update, here are some instructions:
- In white, cut from Pg 56, 3 boxes sized 2.5", 2", and 1.5"
- In black, cut from Pg 56, 1 box at 1".
- Cut one 2.5" circle, in black, for the base of the hat.
- Cut one 1.25" circle for the nose and then roll it up.
- Scrap of ribbon or material for the scarf.
Have a lovely day!