Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy September!

I can't believe it's September already though I am happy 'cause that's my resting time when I catch up on things - you know ... rest!

We have a great special this month for National Stamping month, Create Kindness which you can get as a complete kit or you can buy the stamps and card bases separately - whatever works best for you!


Our stamp of the Month for September is Blessed Beyond Measure and will be perfect for those Fall projects.


And not in the least, lastly, we have a wonderful new Holiday Expressions which went live Sept 1st and is available through to Dec 31st!  If you want to check it out for yourself, find the online version at http://christinetubman.closetomyheart.ca/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx or drop me a line and I can get you a copy or if you place an order online, you can add it free to your order.

I think that's it!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment