Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July!

Oh my goodness, it's almost the end of July and where have I been!

Stamp of the Month is a fun set, called From the Notebook, don't forget to check out my Pinterest page to see some awesome samples created with this great set - I keep uploading them as I find them!


July Promotion - if you've been thinking about becoming a Consultant, now is the time to join up.

Sadly, this is the last month for the current Annual Inspirations catalogue so if there are items you are wishing to purchase, don't wait, only a few days left!  Also check out the retiring items list ... note prices are also going up slightly so best to buy before Aug 1st as well.

Exciting new Annual Inspirations catalogue will be live online on August 1st.  If you'd like a paper version, let me know soon and I'll get one to you.  Or you can order it from my website, August 1st.

I think that's it - have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment