Friday, April 1, 2016

New Month Already! Happy April!

Hopefully you all are getting the same kind of weather we are at the moment - it's fantastic!

Here is our new Stamp of the Month and I can't wait to get stamping with it!



Also, if you have been thinking about maybe becoming a Consultant, CTMH is offering a great special this month, Baby I'm Worth It, check it out!

One of the perks of becoming a Consultant is that you get a sneak peek of the upcoming catalogues and I gotta tell ya, you're gonna love it!  You can see it live May 1st.  If you'd like a paper copy, get in touch with me and I'll hook you up later this month.  Or if you place an order once it goes live, I believe you will get a paper copy included with your order.  But if you can't wait, you know where to find me :)

Off to enjoy some sunshine!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment