Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy National Stamping Month, a new Stamp of the Month, and 2 new catalogues!

Now that's an exciting month!

Not only is our new Annual Inspirations out now but we've also got a new Holiday Expressions catalogue full of holiday goodies for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as being the new home for our Stamp of the Month stamp sets.  Let me know if you'd like a ocpy of either or both!

I'm in love with our new Stamp of the Month for September - Paper Garden.  So much possibility!  Be sure to check out my Pinterest group for inspiration to use this set!  I'll have some posts coming shortly which use it as well.



And of course it's also National Stamping Month so Close to My Heart has created 3 unique stamp sets that you can purchase, one, two or all 3.


Have a happy Labour Day weekend and I'll be back next week with some wonderful creations for you all to take a gander at.







No comments:

Post a Comment