Thursday, August 6, 2015

Artistry Card

This card is kind of a sneak peak from the new Annual Inspirations catalogue coming out September 1st since I cased the card from an image in it using the new Artistry cartridge - ok, I'm not gonna lie ... I'm gonna love this cartridge! Can't wait to really get going with it!

Here is the card and the CTMH products I used with it :)


I'm still building up my cardstock so don't have all the colours yet (still trying to use up what I have!) but I do have all of the colours in ink pads (except the brand new ones coming out) so I improvised and coloured the white cardstock to the colours I wanted.  The background was simply putting the ink pads directly on an acrylic block and then stamped directly to the paper.  The overlay was cut from Artistry as was the banner and flower ... the sentiment was one of the new stamps you get with the Artistry collection stamped in Lagoon and coloured in with a Shin Han marker.

I'm in love!

Products used:  Lagoon ink, Sunset ink, Goldrush ink, Honey ink, Pacifica ink (and even though I took the picture with the Cranberry ink, looking at the card now, I'm pretty sure I didn't actually use it in this project!), Y222 ShinHan Touch Twin (Golden Yellow) alcohol marker, Artistry cartridge, designed in Design Space,  3D foam tape, mini-glue dots, Glitter Glitz glue (retired)

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Creative use of an overlay and making your own background, very nice!

    ReplyDelete