Saturday, August 1, 2015

An Artistry Special from Me!

Well I'm just so excited about this cartridge, I had to post again today!

I've decided to run a special (my 1st ever!) which is only available through me.


Order your Artistry bundle through me here (or the digital version here) and as a bonus, only available through me, if you order it through my website from now until 5 pm, August 20th, I will give you - for free - a new colour CTMH ink pad of your choice (new colours are Eggplant, Pomegranate, Poppy, Sapphire, Peacock, Fern and Saffron)!  Once you place your order online, I will be in contact with you about which ink pad colour you'd like me to order for you on September 1st.

I'll be posting the cartridge images in a separate post so that this isn't too long!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment