Monday, April 6, 2015

Love Love Love this Set!

I think the title says it all!  I love this stamp of the month set and I think I will be using it a lot!

There was a blog hop done by many CTMH consultants and one in particular caught my attention so I thought to give it a try.  Here is my version ...


Love the many different layers done on it to give it character.  Lots of fun!

I used:  S1504 Typed NoteD1544 Distressed BackgroundsD1482 Love Lifeclear embossing powderversamarkcocoa ink,saddle ink, black ink, black archival ink, and foam tape




Get your set now (19 stamps!) for only $19.75 (plus tax and shipping) or just $5.00 if you put in an order of $50 or more (plus shipping and taxes) and remember it's only available for the month of April!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment