Monday, January 12, 2015

Retiring Items and Odds and Sods

Hello!

Looks like some items will be retiring at the end of this month and they are on a while they last basis so don't wait to place your order!  I'm placing my next order on January 17th if you want me to include your order with mine - give me a shout before then!  

I hope to have some new things to show you soon but I got felled by the flu last week (and I had such a lovely week planned!) and am just now getting back on my feet, more or less.  My insides still are not right but am just taking it one day at a time and will do what I can when I can do it!

I started to put together the Heartstrings Cardmaking Workshop on the Go kit and got the 3 cards done and was making headway on 3 more variations before I got sideswiped by that mac truck so will post those soon.  This is such a versatile kit - I can definitely see using it for more than Valentine's day!



I also planned to do some scrapbooking with the Christmas photos I had developed that I didn't end up being able to even pick up till this past weekend so that will have to wait till another day but if you have some scrapbooking to do, we have a limited time only Express Collection available in Studio J that will let you do some holiday scrapbooking and get it done likety split - I might just do that yet! It uses the Yuletide Carol paper kit and is available until February 28.

I think that's it for today - have an amazing day!




No comments:

Post a Comment