Thursday, January 15, 2015

Heartstrings Workshop on the Go

Hello!

Before I was felled by the flu, I had grand plans to create all kinds of variations for this kit ... first I made the kit cards ...





And then I looked around the net for some inspiration and made these ... 




amd there I stopped I'm afraid ... I'm still catching up on life but that gives you just some ideas of the versatility of this great kit ... my apologies, I didn't note where I was inspired from for the two variations but if I find them again, will update the post.  There is so much you can do with this, go crazy!  When I get some of my energy back, I will definitely be playing around with this some more!  It has a ton of potential, other than Valentine's Day!  I see a lot of Birthday's and anniversary's and maybe even wedding cards down the road.

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment