Friday, September 12, 2014

It's Here! Artfully Sent!

It's a great day - the Close to My Heart Cricut Artfully Sent has finally been made available to order! So excited to finally be able to order it (they wanted to make sure it was perfect before releasing it) - if you want me to add it to my order for you, let me know by Saturday!  (note though that due to personal circumstances, I will not be able to deliver your order before Oct 7th) but you can order directly from my website and have it delivered directly to your door!

Here's an overview video to watch in the meantime! (if seeing this via email, come to my blog to watch the youtube there)



I've also started a new Pinterest page to capture all the lovely creation with this fabulous cartridge to drool over until I can start creating things myself!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment