Saturday, August 30, 2014

Inspiration Flourishes

I have had this set, Inspiration Flourishes, for awhile but have done nothing with it ... then along comes Nancy who had us use it at our last team meeting. 

Fabulous design Nancy!
 

I played around with the technique today and here's what I came up with, same design (why mess with it?!) but with different colours - Ruby, Hollyhock, and Pixie.  I also used a sentiment from Seaside Greetings - what a great set that is ... along with wonderful beach images, the sentiments are so versatile.  Other products used were out Scalloped Border punch, Black ink, and Red Shimmer Trim and our new Score board.  I also used our Sparkles Assortment and coloured them with our new marker, R5 (Cherry Pink).  Lovin' these alcohol markers!  


Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. This card looks great in Pinks, too! I might have to lift your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete