Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy August!

Just a quick post to let you know the new catalogue is up and online here!



Lots of new product that I'm so excited to get my hands on and I will have lots of projects to share with you in the coming months and I'm sure you are going to love it too!  (please note that the Cricut cartridge won't be available until early September as Provocraft is having issues producing it for us ... the few projects I've seen made with it for the Convention in June however are amazing so it'll be well worth the wait!)

New Stamp of the Month, What a Hoot! is so cute - it is $19.75 or just $5.00 with a qualifying order of $50 or more.



If you love pocket scrapbooking, you are going to love our campaign for August, check it out




Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment