Friday, July 25, 2014

Last call ...

Just a heads up on a few things ... retiring items will no longer be available after July 31st, no exceptions.  If there is something that you just must have (and it's not already sold out!), please place your order before then via my online website - links to retiring items and my online website are at the top of this blog.

Also note, prices are going up (CTMH has been charging Canadians at par for the past couple of years but this is ending with the new catalogue + prices of items are going up a bit in general), so if there are items you want and they are not retiring, now is the time to purchase them before they go up August 1st.

If you would like a new catalogue, please email me and I'll set one aside for you.  I am charging $4.50 but you will get this back if you place a minimum $50 qualifying order after August 1st and before July 31st, 2015.  Or you can order it directly from my website, after July 31st, for $6.50 CDN.  The catalogue also goes online August 1st.

I'm working on some classes starting in September and will be emailing folks in August with the planned calendar of events.  If you would like to be included, please email me to let me know.

Don't miss out on this fabulous alphabet set - July Stamp of the Month set - Circus Alphabet.  Last day to order is July 31st.  You can either purchase it outright for $17.95 + taxes/shipping or with a qualifying minimum $50 order, you can get it for just $5.00 + taxes/shipping.




I think that's all the news - very excited for the new catalogue - I KNOW you're going to love it!!

Have a wonderful day!

ps:  I'll be offline for a week as I'm taking a bit of a break.  If you wish anything ordered before I am available again, please use my online site.

No comments:

Post a Comment