Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Graduation Card ...


My beautiful niece recently graduated as a Vet Tech (sorry, not the right name, I can't recall what it is officially at the moment!) and I wanted to make a card that reflects what she's doing with her life - she is an amazing young lady and anyone who has dealings with her with their animals is very fortunate indeed!

I used Design Space to write 'congradulations' on the card and I can't believe I didn't make any notes with this card because it is one of my favourites!  I've looked and looked everywhere to find where this card was inspired from but cannot find it - I'll update the post when I do manage to find it again!  It looks like I used Cocoa ink and the Universal Backgrounds stamp set (retired) and Diverse Backgrounds (retired) and it would have likely been Art Philosophy for the background shape behind the graduation cap (from Classroom - June and July).

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment