Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy June and Lovin' the start of Summer!

Hope the weather where you are has been as lovely as here - gorgeous!  I guess that's why we live in paradise!  Great way to start the month - here's hoping the rest of the month (and month's to come) is more of the same!

Today is the start of the new Stamp of the Month - Kaboom!



We also have a new promotion called Celebrate 30!  If you spend $50 you can purchase 1 of 6 special collections for just $30 more.  Each collection has a retail value ranging from $50 to $65 if purchased individually.



I hope to get back into the craft room soon - things are finally settling down and some quiet time is coming!  Just need to figure out how to get the sunshine into the craft room! LOL!

Here is one card that I have done recently - in my other post, I mentioned that I was asked to do 5 thank you cards - well one of them had to be re-worked so here is the new version of the last card in that post - I used the Cricut Explore for tbe background.  I used the Sparkles Assortment  on the card just to bling it up!  'thanks' is from Artiste.  Love how it finally finished up!  Hope all the recipients like their cards too!


Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment