Friday, June 13, 2014

Congrats Graduate!

Hello!




Here is a graduation card that I've made recently ... I used the file from Design Space projects, 'Congrats' was from the Cricut cart Nursery Rhymes and  'Graduate' is from A1139 Congrats Graduate - a super set for the value, only 6.95 until July 31st*!  I also used Glitter Glitz (retired) on the graduation caps to bling it up a bit!  The jumping graduation svg is from here.  I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for the white behind Congrats.


{*Watch for new pricing in the new Catalogue as of August 1st.  If there is a set you've been eye-balling, perhaps now is the time to get it because we've been told the prices for Canadians will be going up approx. 10% given the state of the Canadian dollar against the US dollar in recent months. Even with the cost going up a bit, I still believe you get the best value for your hard-earned money - our stamps are wonderful and easy to use!  UPDATE:  I've heard that the D size stamps will be $19.75}


 Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment