Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Feb 1st!

Today is the beginning of a new month which means a new catalogue for Close to My Heart as well as a new Stamp of the Month so lots to share with you today!

First up, the new catalogue starts today - if you'd like to view it online, click here and the link will take you straight to it.  If you'd like a catalogue, please let me know and I'd be happy to get one to you.  You can also now, order one directly from my online site, for only $3.95 (plus shipping/taxes).



Also, our new Stamp of the Month has the cutest foxes!  Lots of ideas coming up with those!  Remember, the set is $17.95 or if you purchase $50 in product, you can get it for only $5!


Here is my first project with this set ... I used a wood embossing folder, inked it with Desert Sand ink, used Art Philosophy for the mat and the circle and a bit of Chocolate Woodgrained Washi tape on the bottom of the circle.  I then stamped and cut out the fox and the stump and added it.



Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment