Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ok, this is on my to-do list!

We just finished a lovely Christmas holiday and I want to scrap all the bits and pieces to show all the fun things we did - I don't want a formal scrapbook but wasn't sure I wanted to do a crush book either but now, after watching this video on youtube, I think I know what I want to do  ...

(if you are reading this via email subscription, you'll need to go to the blog to view the video)



If you decide you simply have to have the wonderful Artbooking cartridge to create your own book or album, let me know or order it directly via my online site (24/7).  Don't let the price put you off - it is very worth the money - it's great for scrapbooking, cardmaking and just about anything else you put your mind to!  And along with the cartridge, you get 3 D-size stamp sets that coordinate with the cartridge as well as coordinating chipboard cut outs that you can use both with the stamp sets and the cartridge.




Have a wonderful day and I hope something catches your eye to inspire you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment