Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2014!

I'll get back to regular posting in the next couple of days as we get back to a normal schedule around here but in the meantime, just to let you know Close to My Heart is running a new promotion for National Papercrafting Month - Cloud Nine! Available only Jan 1-31st.   I've got this kit now and will be putting together the wonderful cards in the next couple of days to show you but if you want your own, place an order for $35, you can get this wonderful kit for just $15 more!  And if you do that, you also qualify for the Stamp of the Month this month which is the fabulous Cross-Stitch Wishes for only $5 more!  Sounds like a great way to start off the new year by saving money!




We also have a new catalogue coming out Feb 1st - if you would like a copy of the new catalogue, let me know and I'll get it to you.  If you have not placed an order with me in the past year, I will charge $2.20 BUT if you place an order with me during February I will reimburse that back to you.

I think that's all the news for now!

Have a wonderful day and year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment