Thursday, August 15, 2013

Modified Ombre Thank You!

Hello!

I had some more fun making thank you cards!  I used a modified ombre method to colour the 'you' in thank you as I only have the 2 colours to play with (for now!) ... I used Autumn Terracotta markers (for 5.95 you get two alcohol markers that are either one shade lighter or one shade darker than the colour which is a great deal!) ... I used the A True Thank You stamp for the image and the Stitched Together stamp set for the frame around the sentiment! Easy Peasy!  And the word balloon is from Artbooking, pg. 79, shift-Photo Mat 2, I think cut at 3-1/2".  One of the tag backgrounds is cut from pg.75, Photo Mat 2.  This is one of those cards that I used scraps so not sure what size they were originally cut at.

Ombre colouring seems to be all the rage these days - I'm thinking of putting a class together so let me know if you're interested in learning this fun technique!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment