Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Chocolate Affair ... Gifts

Decided to explore the Artiste cart a bit more - yes, a year later, I'm still playing with new things on it (with over 700 images on each cart, it'll take me years to cut everything)! 

Here I've created 2 popcorn boxes that can be used to fill with some chocolates or cookies! Yum!



From 1 sheet of 12x12 paper, I was able to create two boxes!  (I cut it once and then just flipped the mat and cut again.  You'd be able to cut this with the small Cricut I would think too!)


Make sure you use strong adhesive to hold it all together in the end, you wouldn't want all that chocolate to spill out the bottom, LOL!

Products Used:
A Chocolate Affair, August Stamp of the Month
Chocolate ink
Saddle ink
Artiste cart, pg 67, 3d object, cut at 4"


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment