Monday, July 1, 2013

Card Class - Finally!

Happy Birthday Canada!




We finally had our For Always card class and the ladies did not disappoint!  As always, they are so creative and put their own twist on the cards ... here is just a sampling of the cards ... well done ladies!



I should have taken a picture of the wonderful gluten-free cheesecake that was brought but I was too busy eating it to remember to do that!  LOL!  I did also make some yummy cookies for the class - truly simple - 2 ripe bananas, 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal and I added some craisins.  Mash, mix and put 12 blobs on the parchment covered cookie tray.  Bake for 12-15 mins at 350 F and voila, yum cookies!  I threw the rest into the freezer and if I ever just feel a craving for something cookie-like, they will be there!

Anyway, sorry, got side-tracked ... if you'd like to purchase the For Always cardmaking Workshop on the Go, (or the scrapbooking workshop on the go kit) you have only until July 31st.  After than, it will just be the paper pack that is available for the next catalogue period (to Jan 31st).

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment