Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Another Father's Day card

Yes, I know Father's Day has come and gone already this year but I just love how easy the Artiste cart makes creating wonderful cards and I couldn't help myself!  Plus this is just another example of easy peasy!  This would also make a great birthday card or co-worker office celebration card ... let your imagination run free!




The card was cut at 5-1/4", the tie was cut at 5-1/4" and the Happy Father's Day was cut at 1".  There's even a pocket that I could have cut out but didn't in this case.  Also, I think next time I make this (which I will!), I will emboss the tie!

I used Distressed Backgrounds to stamp over the Happy Father's Day cutout to bring it out more and I used mini-glue dots to hold the collar down.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment