Friday, June 28, 2013

So Excited for the New Catalogue!!

I have just salivated all over seen the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue and am so EXCITED for it!  It will be available August 1st!


There is a new Cricut cart 'Artbooking' coming out that I KNOW you will love and it is a must-have for sure!  If you want it, let me know and I'll get it for you!  I love all of our Cricut carts and I know this will be a well-used one as well!  It has fonts, overlays, borders, titles, photo mats and a ton more ... 700+ cuts and 3 sets of matching stamps and 3 sheets of chipboard that you can coordinate with the cart and the stamps!  If you love to scrapbook, your life just got a whole lot easier!  And it's not just for scrapbooking - there are a ton of elements that can very easily be used for cards!  As I get more info, I'll pass it on :)


And if you are not really into scrapbooking or cardmaking, there is jewelry making that is new and new home decor projects I think you will love!  And something called Crush Books which I don't really know what it is but it is our version of a Smash Book which is all the rage with teenagers!  If you are interested, let me know and I'll find out more!




And the upcoming Stamp of the Month sets are awesome!  If you love chocolate, you are going to love August's!  And October - love it!  Oh and January ... you'll love them all!




There are also 2 new cardmaking kits with the bonus that they went down in price!  How often do you hear of that?  They will be $24.95 instead of $29.95 and they look fabulous!  There will definitely be some classes coming making these beauties!




And the scrapbooking kits are awesome!

Oh there's so much more!

If you are wanting a new catalogue, let me know and as soon as I get some, I'll pass it on to you!  If you have ordered from me in the past, there will be no cost to you.  If you haven't ordered from me, please do!  LOL!  Just kidding, still no cost to you!

A reminder that the retiring items are going fast so if you want in on that action, go here to do some shopping!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment