Saturday, June 29, 2013

For Always and Sketches

Trying to use the For Always paper in other ways to show it's versatility ... here are a couple that I worked on yesterday - I was trying to do the Atlantic Hearts Sketches sketch #9 but I was doing it from memory and apparently my memory is not great!

Oh well, here they are and I won't enter them - next time I'll look at the sketch first!  Ha ha!

I used the Art Philosophy cart to cut the circles and scallops - the first one was 1.75" and 2" and the second card was 2.25" and 2.75".  The two stamp sets used were Fabulous You for the 1st card and Words of Comfort for the 2nd card.  I think I like my 2nd attempt better but the bird is so cute!  Also on the Love and Hugs card, I used Black stickles on the scallops but it's hard to see in the picture - it makes it pop a little more!




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment