Friday, June 7, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Did ya miss me?!  I've been wiped out with this dumb bug and it just does not seem to want to leave!  So I have been doing the bare minimum of things (like work) and not much else!  I really am hoping it leaves soon and I get some energy back!

Anyway, on to the card ... I'm definitely in keeping it simple mode so here's what I came up with!



I used the Art Philosophy cart for the cupcake (pg 70 cut at 2-1/2" and 2-3/4") and the label (pg 22 both ovals cut at 1-1/4")  for the sentiment.  Love how the black peeks through the white!  The sentiment, stamped in Black, is from Just a Number.  The stamped cupcake is from one of the Art Philosophy stamp sets that you get with this great cartridge!  I used red stickles to give it the finishing touch on the cupcake.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment