Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday!


This is another simple birthday card that came together really quickly!  I just cut a square of scrap cardstock into a square (around 3-1/4" I think).  Then I cut the strips of cardstock into 3/4" strips.  Put a light layer of glue down on the square and lined up the strips of paper.  Once the glue was dry, I cut away the excess and there was the 'gift' done.  The ribbon was from our Neutral Assortment Baker's Twine attached with a mini-glue dot.  Banner was a scrap piece of white cardstock cut at 1" wide.  I used the Card Chatter - Birthday set again, stamped with Black ink.  Attached the gift to the background with foam dots (which I again used the corner rounder on - sure hope mine shows up soon - nothing worse than waiting and I'm just the worst when it comes to patience - lol!), attached the banner and voila, the card is done!  

This was totally CASEd from an issue of Card Creations, Volume 11.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment