Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thanks!

Thanks!  I love this stamp and it is so easy to create something with it!  (And it is a steal at only 6.95!)  I cut the card from the Art Philosophy cart, pg 53 at 4.25".  I then cut the mats from the same page at 3.25 and 3.75".  I stamped the Thanks in Chocolate ink.  I then cut the branch from pg 43 and the roses from pg 69 ... The cut sizes for the roses were 2" and 1.75" but I didn't write down the sizes for the branch.  I edged the edges of the leaves with Sweet Leaf ink.  





This also was taken from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea book - don't throw them away!  They can still inspire you even if there is a new catalogue out!  And note, the current and the one just passed are both actually current.  The only things that don't carry over are the Workshop on the Go kits.  But usually 4 of the paper packs remain.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment