Monday, April 8, 2013

Studio J Project

I was playing around with Studio J to see what it was all about.  I love digital scrapbooking because you can get pages done in way less time than it takes to do a traditional paper scrapbook page layout (for me anyway!).  

I absolutely LOVE that I can use any paper packet ever produced by Close to My Heart, even if it is not available any longer to order.  All in all, it was a pretty fast process - you can pick pre-done layouts or create your own and even with the pre-done layouts, you still have the option of personalizing the pages as I did in the layout below.  The longest part was waiting for the photos to upload!  

I just ordered the jpgs for $2.95 (which were then emailed to me) so now I can print them later at my leisure. If you want CTMH to print them and send them to you, it is $6.95.  A great deal either way!

Anyway, here is what I did ... for these, I used the Free Spirit papers.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment