Friday, April 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day isn't that far away so I thought I'd better get crackin'!



This card uses Perfect Fit - Mom (C1543), Sweet Moments (C1487), For Always Cardmaking Workshop on the Go paper (cut at 3-3/8" x 3-1/8"), roses cut from Artiste cart (pg 54, Accent 1, cut at 1-1/2"), label cut from Artiste cart (pg 33, Accent 3, cut at 1-1/2" and 1-3/4"), Thanks card base from the Artiste cart (pg 65, Card, cut at 3-3/4") and Cranberry and Slate inks.

I really like how it turned out - I was inspired from here.  I really liked the idea of using a piece of cardstock behind the Thank You card itself to make the 'thanks' really stand out.  And once I added the roses to the tab-thingy, I thought it would make a great mother's day card 'cause who deserves a thank you more than Mom!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment