Saturday, April 6, 2013

Looking for Inspiration and found it!

I found it right in the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book!  Who knew ;)!  LOL!  There are so many great ideas in there and in all of the Idea books - don't be surprised to see a few more show up here!   If you don't have yours yet, let me know and I'll get you a copy of the current catalogue.



So for today's card, I used the Art Philosophy cart, pg 67, Card cut at 4.25".  And on pg 40, the tag <tag2> was cut at 1".  I also used Universal Backgrounds for the script background, and the Card Word Puzzle for the butterfly, flower and Happy Birthday.  Inks were Desert Sand, Buttercup and Honey.

Have a great day!

ps I love to get comments - if you are out there reading this, drop me a line!  It get's lonely in blog land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment