Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Found this great card while blog surfing the other day and loved it so much I HAD to make my version of it and break into the Dream Pop paper pack!




I cut the Dream Pop paper at 3" x 5.5".  I used Silver glitter tape, Perfect Fit - Mom stamp set, the tag is cut at 1.75" from the Artiste cartridge.  I also used the Sparkles Assortment for a bit of bling and stamped it in Slate ink.


Remember the Dream Pop paper kit is available for purchase starting May 1st - with any $35 product purchase, it can be purchased for just $10 more!  And if you spend just another $5, you would also be able to purchase the great Stamp of the Month set for May for just another $5.  So for $55, you would get both!  It's a great deal!





And don't forget, today is the last day to order the April Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine -it's a great set!  Yours for either $17.95 or with a $50 order, just $5.





Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment