Saturday, March 2, 2013

Thanks Sew Much!

I needed some thank you cards so I was looking through the Artiste booklet and saw a dress form with a dress and thought to myself, oh ya, that was one of the things I really liked when I first saw the cart and of course have never done anything with!  Then started looking through my stamp sets and I knew I had a (ahem) few sets that might be appropriate and here's the end result!





Sew .. I mean so, I used the CTMH Tailor-Made (retired) set for the "sew much" and Say It in Style (retired) set for "thanks".  The dress and dress form are from the Artiste cartridge, pg 41, Accent 1 and Accent 2{shift}, cut at 3 1/2".

The dress paper is just some miscellaneous that I have lying around, trying desperately to use up.  The dress form paper is kraft.  The embossed background was the Swissdots Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment