Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thank you for our Vet!

A long while ago, I won a scrapbooking kit all about dogs and cats from a website that I can't recall at the moment.  I hadn't used it yet but decided it was time to use it - no good just sitting there getting dusty!  The paper and little cat face brad are from the kits.  The word balloon and Thank You are from Artiste I believe - will have to check since I didn't write anything down - my bad!  Will update after I've checked.  Either Artiste or Art Philosophy for sure though!

Our lovely Isobel has been not well and when we took her to the vet again, we got a wonderful woman who rather than giving up, kept on looking for an answer and eventually we discovered that our poor friend had been dealing with a parasite that only rarely shows up on tests and for whatever reason, showed up this time!  After a quick week or so on meds, she's a happy cat these days and gaining back her weight again.  I was beginning to prepare myself for losing her so I am beyond happy that this is not the case and that she is going to be here to terrorize us for a few more years yet!  LOL!

Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment