Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Retiring ...

I was asked to make a retirement card for a colleague that I don't really know that well so went surfing on the net for some ideas (gosh there are so many talented folks out there!) ... anyway, found variations of coffee and the quote, "retirement: the world's longest coffee break" so thought I'd go with that theme.  I had to make sure there were lots of pages in it as well for people to sign so I found a few more quotes to add to the pages.  In the end, this is what it looked like - hope she likes it!






Materials Used:  Love You a Latte cartridge (coffee cup), SU What's Brewin?, SU Like It a Latte, CTMH Desert Sand, CTMH Bamboo, CTMH Art Philosophy (ovals), computer generated sentiments, CTMH Neutral Assortment Baker's Twine

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment