Thursday, February 21, 2013

You Are ...

This is a Stamp of the Month from last year so sadly is not available anymore but I'd never used it so thought it was time for it to come out and play!  

I had my daughter in mind because she really is one of those Awesome people and she constantly amazes me with whatever she does!  When I grow up, I aspire to be just like her!  LOL!

Anyway here it is ...



CTMH Supplies Used:

Pacifica ink, April 2012 Stamp of the Month "You Are ...", unknown paper that I bought from someone's CTMH stash but I don't know which paper line it came from, and the tag was on my desk so I don't know which cart it was from but it was either Artiste or Art Philosophy.  I'd cut it for another project but didn't end up using it.  I distressed the tag using our Edge Distresser.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment