Thursday, January 10, 2013

Avonlea Cardmaking Workshop on the Go


I bought this Avonlea Cardmaking Workshop on the Go kit, mostly because of how enthusiastic one of my customers was about it - I figured if she was, then maybe I should take a closer look at it.  I'm so glad I did!

It's a lovely kit and I made this card with it's stamp set.


CTMH product used:

Ink:  Ruby, Blush

If you are interested in getting this kit, order it soon because after the 31st of January, only the paper pack will remain available.  Here's the description of what you get:

Workshops On The Go® Avonlea Cardmaking Kit

Use the materials, kit-exclusive accessories, and instructions in this kit to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs) inspired by Jeanette Lynton. This workshop project is ideal for creating as a group or on your own and takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
Included in the kit: 
1– My Acrylix® Avonlea Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
2 – Avonlea B&T Duos® Papers 
4 – Cardstock Sheets (Slate, Smokey Plum, Chocolate, Avonlea Off-White) 
15 – Colonial White Cards & Envelopes 
1 – Slate Epoxy Bubbles (108 pieces) 
1 – Grey Organdy Ribbon (5 yards) 
1 – Instructional Brochure



 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment