Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello!

Here is a card that was inspired from this recent purchase I made for my Kindle ... it is on sale right now still for 99 cents!  (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ORNVT0/ref=docs-os-doi_0)

Anyway, here is the card and my take on it, using the Artiste cartridge!

 
 
Recipe is:
from Artiste
pg 48
1 - 1-3/4" circle - black
1 - 1" circle - black
6 - 1/4" circles (I just used a regular hand-held hole punch) - black
1 - 1-3/4" circle - red
the letter 'J' was cut at 1" x 2 (used the shift key and it is on pg 57) and then I just curled the ends a bit with my quilling tool)
Banner, Accent 4 - red - 3/4"
Banner, Accent 4 - white - 1/2"
also used:
Birds & Swirls cuttlebug folder
Hello! is from Say it in Style (retired)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment