Saturday, September 1, 2012

2 New Cards

Hello!

Had to have some fun yesterday after a very stressful day so I quickly made these two cards ... 


This first one was made with the Artiste cartridge (which I am loving more and more daily!).  I used Cranberry ink, Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge stamp set - Kudos, and the Cuttlebug embossing folder Candy Cane Stripes for the background.  I cut the ribbon and ribbon ends as suggested on the stamp set at 2-1/2 and 3/4 respectively from page 35 of the booklet.  The sentiment is also from this stamp set.


This one is not a CTMH card (except for the inks which were Indian Corn Blue for the sentiment and Desert Sand for the hoop) but because I am also a stitcher I had to have this stamp set ... I used the square lattice embossing folder after I stamped the sentiment and then punched it out with the 1-3/4" circle punch.  The needle was stamped with Versamark and then silver embossing powder.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment