Monday, August 20, 2012

More Playing

I'm really loving having this time off - too bad it can't last but it makes me look forward to the next time off!

Anyway, here's what I was playing with today ... another gift card holder from the Artiste cartridge and a card ...

 The gift card holder has the same measurements as the previous post so won't repeat it.  The rosette was also cut with the Artiste cartridge and since I made it the other day I'm not sure of the measurement but I want to say 1-1/2" (cut 2).  It is located on page 50 and it is the 3D object, shift 'p'.  The centre circle is punched from a 1" circle punch.  Edged and stamped with Chocolate ink.


The card is stamped from the Sweet Moments stamp set and the silhouette is cut from the Artiste cartridge at 2-3/4", pg 42, Accent 2, shift 'w'.  Frame is from the same page, no shift 'w', same size.  Ran the frame through an embossing folder to give it more texture.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment