Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Little Birdie told me ...

Good morning!

It's a lovely sunny day after the thunder and lightening storm we had last night - a welcome sight for sure!

This is the card I made for my hubby's 50th just this past month ... I'll have to find the link where I found out how to do the inside of the card and the outside of the card uses the June Stamp of the Month set and will update. [here is the link:  http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/05/fun-pop-up-birthday-card-tutorial.html]

Oh and great news, my Artiste cart has shipped - can't wait to play once it arrives!  Have a great day!







Materials used:  CTMH June 2012 Stamp of the Month set Life is Tweet (bird, balloons, wording), CTMH Art Philosophy cart (50), CTMH Distresser, SU! digital paper download Big Top Birthday, SU! stamp set So Many Scallops (happy birthday) and SU! scallop punch, other miscellaneous paper I'm trying to use up!

2 comments:

  1. That is so creative of you.. :)
    You have a beautiful blog as well. I'm your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Christine - look forward to working on more cards with you cheers CB

    ReplyDelete